Many of the pieces at Louisa Guinness Gallery are made to order and resized by our expert team of skilled craftsmen. If your piece needs to be customised, we will aim to complete this work within 5 working days or in the time specified on the specific product’s page. If items are ready in less time than specified and we will inform you via email when this is the case.
- We are happy to exchange or issue a credit note for items purchased at Louisa Guinness Gallery.
- Unfortunately we are not able to give refunds for unwanted items but a credit note is valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging and packed in the same method it was received within 14 days of purchase with proof of purchase.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. We are not responsible for any damage or loss of items that occur in transit to us.
- We are unable to refund any customs charges or sales tax.
Please contact us at email@example.com to process an order exchange.
Shipping Costs & Timeframes
Europe: Fedex International Priority £200.00 (2-3 working days)
USA & Canada: Fedex International Priority £200.00 (2-3 working days)
United Kingdom: Royal Mail Special Delivery £ 30.00 (1-2 working days)
London Only: Same Day Courier Service £15.00 (Zones 1-2)
London Collection from Louisa Guinness Gallery: Free
If you would prefer to provide us with your Fedex Account Number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with these details.
We will send you an email when your order is dispatched, containing a tracking number and link. You will be able to track your order through all stages of the delivery process. Please note, we cannot be liable for any delays due to customs or tax clearances. We will endeavour to make this process as seamless for you.
Insurance is the responsibility of the purchaser and is not included in the sales price. We would be happy to arrange for the insurance of your order whilst in transit.
International Customs & Taxes
Orders sent outside the European Union will have their Value Added Tax (VAT) removed from the price of the goods. Customs duties or local tax is not included in our price. Customs and local taxes will depend on the country and state you're having the item shipped to as customs duty and taxes differ from country to country. Contact your local customs office if you're unsure of any applicable taxes and customs charges. We cannot be liable for any delays due to customs or tax clearances.